A 20-year-old woman is facing a host of charges after pointing a stolen gun at another motorist while in in heavy traffic on I-84 on Sunday night, Connecticut state police said.
The incident happened on I-84 east in Middlebury, Conn., a 911 caller told state police.
A trooper stopped the vehicle near Exit 17 and found a stolen handgun inside the vehicle, state police said.
Francheska L. Texidor of Waterbury, Conn., was arrested on the following charges:
- operating an unregistered motor vehicle,
- operating a motor vehicle without a license,
- carrying weapons in a motor vehicle,
- possession of a large cap magazine,
- breach of peace,
- stealing a firearm,
- criminal use of a firearm or electronic defense weapon,
- first-degree threatening and
- first-degree reckless endangerment.
She was released on $2,000 bond and will appear in Waterbury Superior Court on June 29.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.